Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How to Blog?

Well. This is the first time I've ever written a blog before. How do you do it? Maybe I should poke this button here--oh, wrong idea, wrong idea... (Clean up on aisle four!)

This is a blog. This is my blog, in fact, about The Dragon Bandit (and myself). I made it today. I'm impressed with myself.

However, I'm not quite sure what to put. I'm thinking of updating people on how my book's coming along or something, if anyone is interested. Other than that, I wouldn't expect this to be a big hit or anything. But those who are, I will *try* my best to update this as much as I can. It's like writing in a diary; I can't remember to keep up with it. Anyhow, first post. Crossing my fingers it won't be a disaster.

Derek Landy, if you're reading this, your books are amazing. I don't know if you would read this. Am I worthy? I don't know. >.> (A character, Smythe the skeleton, was based off of your Skulduggery Pleasant. He's a cool guy. I'm sure you'll like him.)

By the way, I may or may not post a few bits and pieces of The Dragon Bandit on here. I'm thinking I will, but not the stuff that'll actually be crucial to the book.

Well, cheers to all who are out there reading this!

-Silastrix

1 comment: